1. Atrial Fibrillation in the Emergency Room (The AFTER Study): Prospective validation of the clinical decision instruments.
2. A Phase IIb 3 arm randomized clinical pilot study to assess the impact of a Peer-support program to improve Social Isolation and Loneliness due to COVID-19.
3. Atrial fibrillation treatment pathway during the COVID-19 pandemic (data analysis ongoing).
4. Understanding the patient experience of the high-risk COVID-19 follow-up program.
5. IMPACTS: randomize adaptive trial on the impact on packing and antibiotics in the treatment of peri-anal abscess after I+D.
6. Canadian COVID-19 Emergency Department Rapid Response Network.
7. Incidence of non-respiratory related illness in the COVID-19 assessment zone of a community ED.